· Attended RPA bots are like virtual assistants, helping an individual employee with their tasks to boost productivity.
· Assists with front-office tasks by collaborating with employees and teams.
· Employees trigger a bot and interact with it as it helps. Managers can orchestrate tasks between people and bots and coordinate across internal resources.
· Attended RPA bots are ready and waiting to be activated by employees whenever they are needed to help the process along.
· Unattended RPA bots run automation that works on its own and execute entire processes independently.
· Automates back-office processes at scale.
· Unattended RPA bots work independently.
· Unattended RPA bots operate on a present schedule, or as triggered by logic in the process flow.